Friday, October 12

heyys! just realised that i had not blogged for long long long time le. many ppl reminded me but becos' my comp de blogger sot sot de. dats why lor. now can blog le. duno why. haha. i have new blogskin le. Sorry for the links. Cos' its sort of squeezy. And also sorry for not relinking those who wants me to relink. I'm really sorry. Must comment on my blogskin k. Now exams over le, more relax. relax until bored. bored=sian. still sian. hahaha. today is the last paper. damn shuang. but today i got emo a bit lah. dun noe why lor.
On thursday, got physics paper mah. Okay, the paper was average? actually no, a bit difficult. the lens and all. Anyway, after the paper, we went to play bball. sort of celebrate, though. haha. learn new skills? step step jump! And i think my shooting skills improved? haha, all thanks to my coach![: Then we played match with DC and JQ. I teamed with DC and Tri. Okay, quite fun. But because of the curfew that my mother had set for me, i had to go home, sadly. After making a phone call, i rushed straight home without hesitation. Bargained until 1.30 de. Then reach home at 1.31! argh! 1 minute late! lol. I wasn't scolded. haha. My shirt was very dirty. After eating, my mom asked me to bathe, then i lazy mah, so went to sofa there to sleep. hahaha! sleep until 5+ with all the dirty clothes and saliva. oops, i gave myself away. LOL.
on friday, which is today, had CL listening compre. only 25 minutes nia. it's like waste 1 day? never mind, after that still play bball. I'm already quite tan. omgosh, if this continues for days, i'll be as tan as AS? hahhaa. He's too dark le lah. Then we practised our shooting skills again. I can shoot in 3 consecutive balls from the straight line ley. woots~ Then after that, as, xx and jp came. they played on their own first then we play match. it's damn cool. 3 vs 3 at first. then 3 vs 4. this time we got shoot in quite a lot of times. I contributed 2-3 balls? yay. first time play match, i shoot in ley. okay, at least i tried. Then after that, went to lot 1 eat lunch. share u-mian with tri n kf. lol. 3 ppl share 2 bowls. they all dumped the noodles in my bowl lor. haha, i like to eat the mian man. so yummy! lol. then after that, went home. luckily my mom not at home, or else i'm gonna be so dead. lol. :D
tmr will be another fun day. going to east coast with eliza, yl, clara, sharyl n my shifu! LOL. for cycling. then maybe play sand also. :D early in the morning, i already outside le. haha. looking forward to it man. can't wait. ^^

i'm seriously confused with my feelings for you.

No comments: